Sunday 19 November 2017

Cyber Crop Challenge - Mystical Scrapbooks November 2017

Mystical Scrapbooks November Cyber Crop Challenge


Hello 

Today I wanted to share with you my challenge for the Cyber Crop November Challenge for Mystical Scrapbooks.

CIRCLES

Here is my take on the challenge

Mystical Scrapbooks

For this layout I have used the Bohemian Dreams range of papers and embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla.

You can find these papers in the Mystical Scrapbooks Store

The base is watercolour paper. I have a bit of an obsession with it at the moment.

To create the background I sprayed the paper with water and then used 
Distress Oxide Ink - Wilted Violet and Worn Lipstick.

mystical scrapbooks

The circle stamp is from Scrapbook Diaries - Gabrielle Pollacco
The chipboard circles are the bubbles chippy from The Dusty Attic.


The die cut is from Kaisercraft.
Flowers are from my stash.
Enamel Dots, buttons/flairs, tag, chipboard and word stickers are from the Bohemian Dreams collection.


As you can see here I have used the dream catcher chipboard sticker to represent a circle shape. 


Products used for this layout are as follows

12x12 Watercolour paper

Strathmore - 12 x 12 Watercolor Paper Pad

Distress Oxides
Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Worn Lipstick

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Wilted Violet










 Thanks for stopping by.

Please note if you purchase any of these great products from the links provided, I will get a few $$$. 
I appreciate the support. 
Thanks.

Until next time.
Dream*Create*Inspire

JD
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment