Friday 27 October 2017

Cyber Crop Challenge - Real Love

Mystical Scrapbooks Cyber Crop October Challenge


Hello and Welcome to another Cyber Crop Challenge


 As Mystical Scrapbooks are celebrating their birthday this month, I wanted the page to reflect a big birthday....for example the Big 'O', First Birthday, 18th or 21st or maybe becoming a teen, using the below mood board for inspiration.



Here is my layout





SURPRISE!!!
On my 40th Birthday I got married. I had made a promise to my hubby that if we were still together by my 40th birthday, that I would marry him.
So we planned a 40th Birthday with a twist. We surprised the guests by getting married.
My wedding had a Bon Jovi theme (no surprises there!!)
So my wedding pages have Bon Jovi Song Titles.



For the background I have used Kaisercraft Paint.
Inked the edges in Charcoal.
The 'Our Wedding' Title is from Francheville.
The papers are from Simple Stories - Life in Colour.

I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and remember to upload your challenges by midnight 29th October.

Upload your challenges here
http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/photos/showgallery.php?cat=1718

Thanks for playing along

Products used can be found here
http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/store/index.php

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have found some inspiration to create

Too see more of my designs please visit my website


You can also find me here




Thanks for stopping by

Til next time
Dream*Create*Inspire

JD
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment