Saturday 18 February 2017

Whimsy Notes

WHIMSY NOTE BOOKS

Hello again and welcome. I hope you have all had a fabulous month and have found time to be creative.





Today I want to share with you my latest DT project for Scrapmatts.
Whimsy Notes.

This month I have covered the fronts of 3 note books.

 
The first one features the CB1220 Ornate Frame and the CB4070 String Circle Roses.

The charms CH036 are also from Scrapmatts.

To decorate the background I started by covering the notebook with gesso. I then applied the plasterer's tape and then used a paintbrush to add the Finnabair Rust Paste to add colour to the chipboard pieces and cover. I have used the ST1026 Circle stencil with Colour Blast Paste in Deep Water. I have also coloured the metal embellishments with the rust paint.. The flowers are from 49 and Market. The washi tape is from my own stash. The image is from Dyan Reaveley Adhesive Canvas prints.






Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com

For this note book I have used the CB1220 Frames and the CB5039 Gears.


The background is coloured with gesso and Finnabair Rust Paint. I have also used this paint to colour the chipboard pieces. Washi Tape is from my own stash. The image is from Dyan Reaveley Adhesive Canvas prints. The word I have coloured with an alcohol marker in black, its from CB6115 Assorted Words Pack. The metal embellishments are from my stash.


This is the final note book.


For this one I have used the CB5131 Bubbles on the background and the CB1222 Feathers to make wings on the girl. The face and bodice are resins from Prima Marketing. To colour the pieces I have again used the Finnabair Rust Paint in the Gold, Red and Brown Rust. Flowers and Washi Tape are from my stash.

I have sealed all 3 note books with Matt Sealer.

I hope they have inspired you to get creative and you can find the below products from Scrapmatts.

























Prima - Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White - 17 Ounces



If you wish to check out more of my designs or to purchase my art work please go to my website
www.craftontherun.net

I will be listing these note books over the weekend.

You can also connect with me on the following platforms





Til next month
DREAM * CREATE * INSPIRE
Jodie
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment