Tuesday 31 January 2017

Just Me

Dusty Attic January Challenge

Just Me


I was inspired by this months colour and sketch.
Here is my take on the challenge.



I have used Authentique Felicity papers from my stash and the flowers are from 49 and Market.
To create the background I have used colour blast paste Deep Water and The Dusty Attic Script Stencil.
To colour the chipboard I used Kaisercraft Aqua Mist
The background colour is Kaisercraft Charcoal Mist


I have used Ranger White Gesso on the background as well.


The chipboard frame was the last piece to be added to the layout. I cut a piece of the scroll out, so that it wouldn’t cover my face.


This is a list of the chipboard I have used.







I have had fun doing this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please feel free to leave your comments. I look forward to reading them.

Dream*Create*Inspire
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment