Tuesday 17 March 2015

Razorback - Off the Wall


Hello Again

Ran out of time last night to share with you the single page layout 
that I completed for my 4 in 4 class. (4 pages in 4 hours)
This page accompanies the double and the other single from previous posts.


With this page I wanted to really make it look distressed and grudged.
I used the faded jeans ink re-filler to achieve the runs on the page to resemble the water in the photo's.


 To achieve the distress look, I used a distressing tool and had some fun tearing up the edges of the page. 
I also used my sanding block to rub over the bazill to make it look a little faded.

To finish off the page, I used my sewing machine and machine stitched the white border, then I used my white marker to draw a border on the page and add a little faux stitching.

I wanted the word stickers to stand out so I mounted them on some black card stock.
One of my favourite things to do is sand the edges of my photo's to make them pop on the page. I then used black card stock for the photo mats. I finished off by using my black marker pen to draw a border around the photo.
Then I embellished with the Off the Wall collectables and sticker sheet .

This page was very quick and easy to accomplish and if you are anything like me sometimes that's all my creative brain can handle.

If you enjoyed ready this blog post , please say hi, leave me a blog comment or a like to my page. 
I welcome your feedback.

This was designed for Made with Memories
2015

Keep the Faith

JD
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment