Wednesday 11 February 2015

Grand Canyon - Bo Bunny Souvenir

 Good Morning/Evening All

I thought I would share one of my latest design team projects for Made with Memories. 

One of my favourite scrapbooking companies is Bo Bunny. 
I love their products and designs. So this range was no exception.
This is the Souvenir Range


 This page was inspired by a design I seen on Pinterest.
I loved the Noteworthy pack and the chipboard embellishments.
I also included my ticket stubs from the Grand Canyon tour.


 With this page I had a large photo that I wanted to use to showcase the scenery of the Grand Canyon.
It worked well with the paper range.
I love to cluster my embellishments and use as many as I can on my layouts to minimise my leftover stash.



 With this layout I wanted to use up my leftover stash of papers. 
The photo's are from a collage I had printed.
I wanted a page to show the many places we visited on our road trip of America.
The titles were created with my electronic Dymo labeling machine.

I used glimmer mist to spritz the background.

 As you can see I was able to layer many of the papers, stickers and embellishments.



 I wanted to feature the major attractions in each state that we visited.





























This layout features a lot of photos, as I wanted to use as many as I could for this attraction.
These photos are from our Maids of the Mist tour of Niagara Falls. It was amazing.


The centre photo was taken from a calendar I had made with my pictures.
I wanted to centre it between the two pages and again showcase the beautiful scenery.
I have used Dusty Attic ABC Mini letters for the title. Inked in Pinecone.
I have used Kaisercraft stamps on the background.
I was able to used more of the Noteworthy Embellishments, chipboard and stickers.






I was able to get 3 double layouts from the papers I purchased. 
I am really pleased with how they all came together.
They will now be placed in my USA album and hopefully I am able to complete the album in the very near future.

Products Used

Kraft Cardstock
Kaisercraft Stamps
Bo Bunny Souvenir Papers
Bo Bunny Noteworthy Pack
Bo Bunny Souvenir Sticker Sheet
Dusty Attic Letters
Brown Glimmer mist
Pinecone Ink
Dymo Labeling Machine

Designed for Made with Memories
2014


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and please leave me a comment. I welcome your feedback.

Keep the Faith

JD
xx









2 comments:

  1. We are happy and quite proud to be part of your travelling memories.
    All the best and happy trails!.

    Kind regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Paul. I love my Dymo. I use it a lot in my scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete