Monday 2 June 2014

Our Little Girl

Hello again my friends. I hope this day finds you happy and healthy and loving life.
I wanted to share with you one of my latest layouts. It's a bit cute. It features my fur baby.
Her name is Koko and she is a pure bread Chihuahua.
My husband and I adore her, so when I seen this paper range and I just had to scrapbook her.
The papers used in this layout are from Bo Bunny. They are from the Primrose range.
So pretty. It made it extremely hard to choose the papers to use.

I used the chipboard embellishments to add some details to the layout. The butterfly created wonderful wings on one of the photo's where Koko was wearing fairy wings. To add colour to these photo's, I used my copic marker and coloured Koko's collar, to make the photo's pop on the layout.

I then used some clear bling to create the butterfly trails. Once again I used my copic marker to colour the bling to match the colour on the photo's.

The chipboard banner was a perfect fit for a title to this layout. It reads Our Little Girl.

Koko is just adorable and turns heads wherever she goes. We love her to bits and she is spoilt rotten.

This layout was designed for Made with Memories
2014

Until next time, take care and I hope you find a little inspiration to scrap your fur babies

JD
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment