Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy New Year and Welcome to 2014

Welcome to 2014 and I hope you are all taking some time to create.

I can't believe I have been missing in action for a few months. Note to self and New Year's resolution, keep blog up to date with new designs and projects.

I am loving Pinterest for inspiration at the moment and I wish there were more hours in the day to create without real life getting in the way. Housework & Bookwork be gone...mmm wonder if I can hire a bookkeeper and a cleaner = more time for me to play.

I have also been very busy designing and working for Made with Memories. I landed my dream job when my very good friend Judy bought the business last year. It really isn't a job when you love what you do and if you don't love it then your not in the right job!!

I have also been very blessed to have reunited with my son after a number of years. He has a gorgeous partner and he is a step parent to her son. He is the most adorable little boy, so I have become a nan and while that freaks me out, as I think I am way too young to be a nan, I think back to when I had my daughter. My mum became a nan in her early 40's, so now I can't say I'm too young. I am ready to embrace it and be the best nan ever!!!

My daughter will turn 21 this year and she has the craziest theme picked for it and lets just say it will be SWEET!! Stay tuned.

My youngest son starts school on Monday 3rd Feb and he will be in Yr 10. Wow. It scares me how fast he is growing up.

Well I better get a move on and pick him up from the skate park, go have a cuppa with my mum and then home to dinner and then hopefully a little creating.

This year is my year of completing projects that have been sitting for many months, if not years and clearing out those things that are not needed or will be used. Ready to make room for all the new stuff!!!

Take care and have fun creating.

JD


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment