Saturday 23 March 2013

We Got It Going On

This layout is titled ...We Got It Going On
As some of you maybe aware, I am in the process of completing my wedding album and if you haven't already guessed I am a huge Bon Jovi fan, so therefore all my layouts have Bon Jovi song titles.

 My colour theme is red, white and black so when I had these beautiful papers from the Prima engravers collection to work with, I knew they would fit with my album theme perfectly.

This is the first page.
Prima & Kaiser flowers used.


This is the second page.
Wax seals & thickers letters.


Close up of prima flower embellishments.


Kaiser and Prima flower embellishment.
                                            

Wax seal embellishments.


First page with flower embellishments.

My apologies for the photo's being sideways, not sure why I can't rotate them.

I am very happy with the end result.

Created for Made with Memories

JD
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment