Saturday 23 March 2013

Memories Frame


Memories Frame
Created for Made with Memories

Products used
Prima Engraver Collection papers and flowers.
Dusty Attic Chipboard Scrolls
Glossy Accents
Ribbon
Charm
Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
Smooch - Vanilla Shimmer


I love to take old wooden photo frames and upcycle them with inspirational quotes.
As this was designed for Made with Memories, I thought the quote fitted perfectly and it would be a beautiful addition to the shop wall.


As the papers where quite dark, I wanted to lighten the frame up, so I took out my trusty Tim Holtz sanding block and went to town. I love the effect.


The chipboard scroll was inked with Frayed Burlap and then covered in Glossy Accents and lightly sanded.
Picture is a little blurry sorry.


Finally I finished off with the Prima flowers and added a little charm to the centre and then took the ribbon and stapled it to the back of the frame for hanging purposes.
Lastly I then used my glossy accents to cover the words and then spritzed it with smooch vanilla shimmer.

It's always a pleasure to share someone's memories

Happy crafting

JD
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment