Friday 1 March 2013

I am what I Choose to Become

Here is another layout completed using the left over papers from the Kaisercraft 45c collection.

I really like this picture of myself and it was a selfie, which I am not good at taking, so was very happy with the end result. I also think it really suited the layout. I used part of a tag from the collection of papers. I loved what it said.
Another favourite is the black script washi tape. It's my new obsession and think it lends itself well to these papers.

Another of my favourites is my dymo machine. I picked it up for $5 at the reject shop a few years ago, but I love that it is quick and easy to journal pages with.


The black lace flowers used in this layout where from a headband picked up at a discount store. I love to search these places for cheap embellishments. The silver flower was picked up from Scrap It, Flaunt It in Kelmscott. I am not sure of the brand.

I really like the way this page all came together and was very happy that it took me less than an hour too. Normally I sit for hours trying to fit everything together. On this particular day, it was like it almost fell onto the page. My creativity was definately flowing.

Well I hope you have all enjoyed my first month of creating for Made with Memories and I look forward to the next challenge.

Take care and happy scrapping

JD
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment