Saturday 23 June 2012

San Francisco - 17.6.12

Today I spent the day on the bus looking at the sites of San Francisco. I had an awesome day. It was a little chilly today compared to the previous few days, so Mum and Dave had to find jumpers.
I was really looking forward to seeing the Golden Gate Bridge today, but it was really foggy and made it so hard to see. When we were heading towards the Bridge, it started to get really chilly. Mum had to wrap me in her jumper so I wouldn't get cold and I think to keep her warm as well. It was so cold though that I had to keep my head down and wait until we got to the other side before I could see it. Once we came out the other side of the Bridge though, the sun was shining and it was really warm. The weather here is so bizzare. But I'm so glad the sun was shining as the Bridge was a sight to see. We stopped here for a quick break and then jumped back on the other bus to take us back to Fisherman's Wharf. Boy was that ride really cold. Worse than going over. I had to hide behind the seat and snuggle into Mum, as she snuggled into Dave....it was like we had hit the Artic winds...the penquins would of loved it!!
After we made it back to our stop, we walked to the Hard Rock Cafe for a bite to eat. I had to thaw out and it was nice and warm in there. I meet a lovely waitress who was kind enough to take a photo with me and then with Mum.
Waiting on the bus.

The bridge was behind me, but you couldn't see it :(

Our lovely server.

I am now totally exhausted and ready for bed. So I say bye for now and will see you all soon.
BB
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment